When: June 22 through June 25 from 9:00am - 5:00pm
This professional development course is a mix of synchronous (Mon. June 22, 10-10:30 am and Thurs. June 25, 9 am - 4:30 pm interactive zoom meetings) and asynchronous (self paced, ~2 hours per day, Mon.- Wed.) online coursels.
Only $35 for 12.5 contact hours.
Educators are invited to join us for a virtual workshop exploring multi-disciplinary K-12 lesson plans, local education programs, resources and project ideas. Learn how you can use correlated environmental education curricula and resources (including funding avenues) to re-energize your students and improve learning outcomes.
Focus on learning outcomes important to today’s educators
- Authentic tasks and project-based learning, including modeling activities and lesson planning
- Easy-to-use content focused on planning and preparation
- Connections to resources such as relevant online tools, supplemental content, and local and state resources
- Videos of educators modeling PLT activities and tips for how to adapt activities for your students and context
- Interactive simulations demonstrating key concepts in PLT activities (available in the K-8 online workshop)
- Interaction with the instructor, with clearly articulated expectations for completing the course
This great professional development experience will be delivered via the Project Learning Tree online store and Zoom meetings.
Participants must attend the 30 minute Zoom introduction at 10 am on Monday, June 22nd, complete the coursels (morsels of the course) and turn in the completed worksheets by the assigned deadlines, and attend the final zoom meeting (exact times TBD) on June 25th to receive their certification through this discounted program.
For more information, you can also contact Jacki Zevenbergen at 216.524.6580 x 1006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register below - space is limited.