2016 is Friends of Euclid Creek's 15 Year Anniversary!!
Friends of Euclid Creek - 2001-2016
Thank you all for joining us this year to celebrate...“15 Years of Friends”
Friends of Euclid Creek (FOEC) is a citizen-based stewardship group that works to raise awareness about and preserve the natural features of the Euclid Creek Watershed.
By becoming a member, you can aid in supporting our education and conservation efforts via funding and/or volunteering. Want to learn more?
Thank you for participating in one or more of the events described below! We had a blast seeing you and getting out in the watershed.
Fifteen Miles with Friends
Walk the watershed with us throughout the year:
- May 3, 6:30-8pm, Euclid Creek Reservation-Highland parking lot, 2.5 miles (Hike difficulty: dirt and paved trail, some hills, slow paced)
- Jun 18, 9:30-11am, Cleveland Clinic - Lyndhurst Campus, 2 miles (Hike difficulty: flat, gravel trail and paved hilly portions).
- Jul 16, 9am-2:30pm, A Day in the Life of Euclid Creek, 1.0 mile (Hike difficulty: paved and natural surface can choose - slow paced).
- Aug 2, 7-8:30pm, Acacia Reservation-Cedar Rd. parking lot, 2.5 miles (Hike difficulty: paved trail, some hills, moderate pace) - more details here
- Sept 6, 6:30-8 pm, Euclid Creek Reservation-Wildwood parking lot, 1.5 miles (Hike difficulty: mostly paved, some creek/wetland edge. slow paced)
- Oct 8, 1-3pm, Lyndhurst/S. Euclid walk-Schaefer Park off Professor Rd., 3.0 miles (Hike difficulty: sidewalk surface, relatively flat, moderate pace) - more details here
- Nov 5, 9:30-11am, Acacia Reservation-Cedar Rd. parking lot, 2.5 miles (Hike difficulty: paved trail, some hills, moderate pace)
15 miles total
Anniversary Celebration Event
A Day in the Life of Euclid Creek
July 16, 9am - 2:30pm, come for all or part of the day - event details and registration here
Euclid Creek Watershed Summit
October 6, 5 - 7pm, Mayfield Village Community Room - A conservation and conversation event for citizens, partners, and city officials.
We Speak for the Creek